11th ISNACC in conjunction with: 3nd JOINT SYMPOSIUM INDONESIA – SINGAPORE
Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel, Bandung 06 – 09 April 2011
Organized By Indonesian Society Of Neuro-Anesthesia And Critical Care (ISNACC)
- Neuro Anesthesia and Critical Care Course (NACC) >> Wednesday – Thursday, 06 – 07 April 2011
- 11th ISNACC & 3rd Joint Symposium Indonesia – Singapore and Exhibition >> Friday – Saturday, 08 – 09 April 2011
CALL FOR PAPERSParticipant for both Indonesian and non-Indonesian is invited to submit his Free Paper either for oral or poster presentation not later than 31 January 2010. The eligible presenters must be registered as Participant. Abstracts will not be processed until the registration fee have been received and acknowledged. Abstract for should be submitted in English.
ALL ABSTRACTS MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA Free Paper Submission Form. Read down the instruction and submit your FREE PAPER ABSTRACT SUBMISSION by filling in the submission form provided and upload your file from your local PC. Please also note that allowed in file formats are: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .ppt or .zip.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENTFor further detail & procedure kindly download & print the Announcement (in PDF) linked on this page for perusal.
CONFIRMATION IS A MUST
Tel: 021.3149318 – 19 & 021.2305835
Mobile: 0811.88.2080, 021.322.44.117 – 118
Fax To: 021.3153392
Tel +62 812.858 6775
Fax To +62.21.3153392
- New concept of Intraoperative Brain Protection
- What’s New in Anesthesia for Brain Trauma
- Neuroanesthesia: A View From Biology Moleculer
- Stem Cell Therapy
- How To Diagnosis And Therapy Venous Air Embolism?
- How To Avoid Complication During Prone Position?
- The Safest Method For Intubation For Patient With Cervical Spine Injury.
- Brain-Lung Interaction During Ventilation in Patient With Severe Head Injury
- What’s We Shall Do If No ICU To Care Patient With Severe Head Injury?
- Neuroanesthesia For Rural Area: Not Optimal But Safe.
- Ketamine For Neuroanesthesia: Bad Or Good?
- Propofol : Brain Protection Or Induced Apoptotic ?
INVITED SPEAKERSProf. Audree Bendo, MD (USA) • Prof. H.H. Dash, MD (India) • Prof. Haekyu Kim, MD (Korea) • Prof. James Cottrell, MD (USA) • Prof. Takefumi Sakabe, MD (Japan) • Prof. Thomas Lew, MD (Singapore) • Kwek Tong Kiat, MD (Singapore) • See Jee Jian, MD (Singapore) • Nazarudin Umar, MD (Medan) • Bambang J. Oetoro, MD (Jakarta) • Diah Yarlitasari, MD (Jakarta) • Oloan E. Tampubolon, MD (Jakarta) • Prof. A. Himendra W, MD (Bandung) • Eri Surahman, MD (Bandung) • Prof. Tatang Bisri, MD, PhD (Bandung) • Marsudi Rasman, MD (Bandung) • Iwan Fuadi, MD (Bandung) • Abdul Lian, MD (Semarang) • Sofyan Harahap, MD (Semarang) • Bambang Suryono, MD (Yogyakarta) • Sri Rahardjo, MD, PhD (Yogyakarta} • Sudadi, MD (Yogyakarta) • Prof. Nancy Margarita Rehatta, MD,PhD (Surabaya) • Prof. Siti Chasnak Saleh, MD (Surabaya) • Hamzah, MD (Surabaya)
Posted under: Arsip 2011