The 4th JAKARTA MEETING ON MEDICAL EDUCATION
“Transforming medical and health professions education through better understanding and organization of student’s learning”
9 – 11 December 2011, Faculty of Medicine Universitas Indonesia, Salemba Raya No. 5, Central Jakarta
- What Makes Learning in Health Professions Education Different
- Reflective Learning
- Team-based Learning: a New Way of Learning in Health Proffesion Education?
- Peer-assisted Learning
- Learning directly from patients: transforming the learning process to real practice
- Intimidation: a tool of learning?
- Clinical Clerkships: trditional or integrated?
- Problem based learning: Quo vadis?
- Student Support: Recognizing learning problems and management of support system
- Introduction to TBL in medical education
- writing an effective TBL Module
- Encouraging students reflection – start from ourselves
- Giving Constructive feedback
Call for free papers
As part of medical education review and research dissemination we would like to invite you to sumit your abstracts to be presented in either poster presentations or short communication sessions.
your abstract should be:
- written in English
- No more than 300 words
- Follow the general abstract writing rules
Early bird fee ( up until October 30th, 2011)
- conference+workshop : Rp. 1.500.000
- conference : Rp. 1.000.000
- Conference+workshop : Rp. 1.750.000
- Conference : Rp. 1.250.000
Posted under: Arsip 2011